Wednesday, October 22

The More the Merrier

I'm happy to announce that Heath Ledger will be starring in one more film! Imagine that! This is a picture of him on the set of the movie, The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus. It's actually sort of creepy to keep seeing him even though he's dead. But anyway, I'm excited for his real last movie. Also staring in this film is Johnny Depp, Jude Law, and Colin Farrell. If you don't know who these people are, I'm sorry. Anyone who doesn't know who Johnny Depp is seriously needs to get a culture update.

While I'm on the topic of Heath Ledger, I just wanted to announce that they are going to re-release The Dark Knight in January so that it will hopefully win some Oscars and so that it can earn more money. Let's all cross our fingers that it will beat the Titanic in the box office because I'm not a fan of that ridiculously long show. So, if the Dark Knight is re-released in a theatre near home, I would highly suggest seeing it again. It's the only movie worth paying for these days.

1 comment:

Car! said...

I haven't seen the new batman yet...but i heard Heath Ledger made it amazing! I'm lookin forward to seein in! If