Saturday, October 18

More Spidey?


In my opinion, it is the worst superhero movie in our day. (Other than the Hulk but that's just too lame to even consider) There have already been three of them and I don't think the world will be able to consume yet another one. Or make that another TWO.

Well, it's happened. Your worst nightmare has been confirmed. Well, it might not be your biggest nightmare, but it's mine. There is most definitely going to be two more Spider-Man movies.

Thanks to my dear friend, Tobey Maguire, we are going to have to sit through two more of those terrible Marvel comic movies. He has signed on for two more movies and so I guess they are just going to make them. They aren't even going to have the same director which should just make them all the more terrible. The only reason those Spider-Man movies made any money was because of the gorgeous face of James Franco who played Spider-Man's best bud in all three movies. Well, he died in the third one so what's left of the movie that is worthwhile? And Kirsten Dunst has yet to sign on for the films so who knows what sort of talent will be in these next films.

Coming from the fact that I'm a complete DC Comics fan which, for those of you who aren't nerds like myself, means that I'm a fan of the really cool superheros such as Batman and Superman. No spiders here. I will probably not even see these next Spider-Man flicks. I mean, have you seen the price of movie tickets these days?

We'll just have to wait and see what happens with this feature film. I don't know if I'll be able to wait until 2011!

No comments: