Sunday, November 9

It's Just A Book!!!

I have been informed that the Twilight movie comes out in just a little less than two weeks. Wow, time flys when you don't care about something at all. And the soundtrack just came out last week. I wonder if anyone but me has actually listened to it. If you haven't, I highly suggest it if you are feeling down or are looking for a good laugh. The most suggested songs would be the two sung by Mr. Edward Cullen actor, Robert Pattinson. It's like a grown man moaning over something. Seriously! You can't even understand the lyrics. While listening, I'm sitting there thinking, "Just spit it out, Man!" It's comical, really. He's not singing, but trying to sing. And Bella's lullaby is more of a Symphony playing it than a piano. I think they should have spent more money on getting able actors than getting a symphony to play Bella's Lullaby. No offense if you like the actors.
Also, I'd like to point out that Edward Cullen is not a real person. Not at all. I don't care how dreamy his eyes might look in your imagination or how wonderful you imagine him holding you feels, but that's all he is. Imagination! So can we all please just get over the fact that he's a fictional character so I can stop hearing about everyone comparing Edward to any other boy in the world? Please? Because you just sound like an idiot when you are saying, "No boy is as great as Edward. He's wonderful!" He's not wonderful. He's just paper and ink. And he will never come flying into your window at night and save you from the dreary town of Forks. Why? Oh yeah, because you don't live in Forks. It's just a crappy little town in the middle of nowhere that Stephenie Meyer picked off of Google Earth. It's just a book, people. So, the next time you run a red light because you are too busy thinking about Edward Cullen -or should I say fantasizing about Edward Cullen?- think to yourself, "Why am I in love with a book character?" It's like imagining yourself marrying Batman or Mickey Mouse.

2 comments:

Car! said...

HAHA!!! I'm totally with ya! Screw Edward!!

Emily Keeter said...

Yeah I Agree seriously people come on get on with life!!